Keep Warm In This Crazy Winter! Alpaca Fleece Products!!‏ Soft & warm!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chicken7777, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Chicken7777

Chicken7777 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    North Jersey
    Hello everyone, I happen to have some Alpaca Fleece Products for sale again. I first started selling Alpace Fleece Products here in the BYC forum since about two years ago and have had such good feedback that when I happen to have some products available, I try to list them here in BYC for our members. At the moment I have a couple of items left from the holiday season which are below. I have sold to many BYC members in the past and have received great feedback through thread posts, emails and PM's.
    I accept payments through PAYPAL for your security and mine or if you happen to have a Chase bank account we can use the feature Quickpay which is an easy, secure and no FEE based method of receiving and sending payment.
    For those who do not know about Alpaca Fleece: Alpace Fleece can be comparable to Cashmere which is very soft and of great quality without the very high price tag. Alpaca fleece is of great quality because it has a very soft texture that will also keep you very very warm in the cold weather. I have different types of Alpaca Fleece products, which include scarves, mittens, hats, and when available; sweaters and even blankets!
    The scarves are made by the company Camargo from Peru, the sweaters, mittens, and socks are handcrafted by the skilled people in Quito, Ecuador.
    All Alpaca products here ARE Imported from Ecuador!!

I have many colors for Scarves, mittens, socks and hats. If you have a certain product, combo coloration or color you might be interested in, please PM OR email me and I could make a special order for you...

*I happen to have a waiting list for Sweaters, and blankets and should have some available in about a month or so if you would like to be added to the waiting list and might have a specific interest please do not hesitate to contact me through email...

For those who are interested in seeing past information, and pictures please reffer to the following thread: (which could also be viewed on page one including old pictures, in this link! https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=124141 )

**Due to the new change in posting items for sale in BYC, I will take orders old fashionly through post or PM, and mark the items that have been bought, like I have done before in past threads.

***SPECIALS PRICING ONLY FOR BYC MEMBERS!
    Alpaca Fleece is very soft just like cashmere and sometimes costly so please do not think I am adding high prices for these great products...
    1. Scarves of all colors- $12.00 each (original price $14.00)
    2. Mittens-$7.00 each pair (Only for BYC members original price was $10.00 each)
    3. Socks $10.00 each pair
    4. Alpaca Hats- $8.00 each
    5. Whool Hats- $6.00 Each.
    6. Sweaters-$27.00 each( I dont have these at the moment but if you would like to special order let me know!)

Price for Color combinations:(Prices are due to being in same group coloration and do have special pricing)
    Combo#1: Ligh Blue Whool Hat and Alpaca Light Blue Scarf: $21.50 SOLD
    Combo#2: White hat, socks, and mittens: $23.00
    Combo#3: Green Scarf, Mittens, and hat: $25.00
    Combo#4: Orange Scarf, and Mittens: $16.00
    Combo#5: Gray Scarf and Socks: $19.50
    Combo#6: Light brown Scarf and Sock: $18.50

Shipping& Handling will be $5.00 only.

***Special#1**** If you buy three or more Alpaca Products I can deduct $3.00 from your order
    ***Special#2**** If you buy five or more I will give FREE Shipping.
    ***Special#3****If you buy more than 7 products I will give you mittens or socks or a hat (either wool or alpaca fleece) (while items last or i will give deduct $3.00)for FREE + FREE SHIPPING!!!

Below are the pictures of the many varities that I have. Please PM or post for more information or to place an order.
    **If my PM BOX is full please send me an email and I will reply to you in a jiffy!
    ***IF you see anything below that is sold out and are interested in purchasing just post or PM me and I can get your order for later on when I have more!!*********

Thank you very much and God bless!

1. Butterscotch SCARF( I HAVE 2 OF THESE):
    [​IMG]
    2. Light Cream SCARF: SOLD SOLD[​IMG]
    3. Black SCARF: SOLD SOLD[​IMG]
    4. Red SCARF:
    [​IMG]
    5. Ecuadorian Decored ALPACA SCARF-$10.00:
    [​IMG]
    6. WHOOL HAT#1:
    [​IMG]
    7. WHOOL HAT#2:
    [​IMG]
    8. WHOOL HAT#3:
    [​IMG]
    9. WHOOL HAT#4:
    [​IMG]
    10. ALPACA HAT:
    [​IMG]
    COMBINATIONS:
    COMBO#1: SOLD
    [​IMG]
    COMBO#2:
    [​IMG]
    COMBO#3:
    [​IMG]
    COMBO#4:
    [​IMG]
    COMBO#5: SOLD SOLD
    [​IMG]
    COMBO#6: SOLD SOLD
    [​IMG]
    EXAMPLES OF SWEATERS AND BLANKET THAT HAVE BEEN SOLD......VERY SOFT AND WARM!!!:
    1. [​IMG]
    2. [​IMG]
    3. [​IMG]
    4. [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    What are the size dimensions of your Alpaca scarves? Can they be handwashed in woolite etc.? Thank you.

3. Colie <3

Colie <3 Collecting my Cuties

Feb 3, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    How do I order? Sorry for being dense! I want combo #5 and combo #6. I'd also like to be put on your waiting list for a solid grey sweater [​IMG]

4. Chicken7777

Oct 10, 2008
    North Jersey
    Thank you for your interests, I really appreciated it! Well the size of the scarf is of 74" long (this is including the size of the strings of both ends) and 9 inches in width.

For anyone interested please send me a private message or email you to confirm your order.

Thank you very much again for your interests and for your business for those who have bought these great products from me.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  5. Chicken7777

Oct 10, 2008
    North Jersey
    I forgot to add the information that, the alpaca products could be machine washed with cold water but should be washed as delicates. They could also be washed by hand if you preffer being carefull with the fleece.

I would like to say thank you to Colie <3 and 2coffeybeans for ordering, I appreciate your business!

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask; either by post or through PM.

Thank you again.

6. Chicken7777

Oct 10, 2008
    North Jersey

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  7. Colie <3

Colie <3 Collecting my Cuties

Feb 3, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    Can't wait to get these, they are going to make awesome gifts!
    Any idea when you might get sweaters in for sale?

8. Tbird84

Tbird84 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2010
    Corapeake, NC
    Oh this stuff is awesome! I will have to remember you when I have some money.

9. Chicken7777

Oct 10, 2008
    North Jersey
    Thank you again for your interests I appreciate it!

Well on the sweaters; I might have some available in about a two weeks or so but i will let everyone who was interested know when I have them.
    I could also make special orders for socks, mittens or scarves to have them available in about a two weeks or so.

Please let me know through PM or Email or post if you are interested in either special ordering or to have your name added to lists of products i am to have in the future.

Thank you again for your interests!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by