keep your fingers crossed..

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by smom1976, Jan 27, 2009.

1. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    Ok so I was on the recipe thread... and was reading about quiches.. thought to myself oh that would be great to have some in the freezer.. then realized we dont have an upright freezer so it wouldnt last long in my chest freezer.. we have been looking for a really good deal in like scratch and dent or whatever at lowes or homedepot.. for a long time.. soo anyway.. a thought poped into my head.. *check craigs list* and what do I find .. a almost new very nice upright freezer that was listed yesterday!!! *** for $99 **** No number so i had to email... but would everyone keep your fingers crossed that I can pick this up... maybe even a little prayer.. not really that important but would be nice...

we have been remodeling our laundry room adding custom cabinets... and it would be totally cool to have the freezer in place to build the cabinets around it.. instead of figuring what size I would get and then guessing..

2. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    i'll be praying! we've gotten one on freecycle and one on craigslist and they both are great! hope yours is just as good or better!

hey, gimme a big quiche! [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

You better give her one - look at that fork!

4. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    [​IMG] look now .. its in her mouth ..

5. hoosier

hoosier Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

You may want to allow a little extra room around your freezer when you build your cabinets. My SIL has a refrigerator that has to be repaired instead of replaced (at great expense) because a new one won't fit in the current space. She would have to go to a dorm sized one.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by