KEEPING CHICKEN FOR BUSINESS

Innocent John

Hatching
May 9, 2017
Lilongwe, Malawi
Hie, everyone.
My name is Innocent John, am 28 years old, and am from the warm heart of africa, Malawi. I have a degree in Nursing and Midwifery from Kamuzu College of Nursing, l have graduated in 2016. Currently, am not working just because am waiting for my licensure exams. When l was a young boy l wanted to be a farmer and as a young boy growing up l was keeping some money given by my father in order to buy chicken, which eventuary started to provide for food at home. So with that idea in mind l wanted to study agriculture majoring in animal science but with competition that is there in my country when it comes to university l was not enrolled in that program instead l was trown in the bus of nursing which l started liking it up to the time that l graduated. Despite being rejected to study for animal science my interest in this field were still in me.so whilst in college l started keeping some money yet that was meant for my food and other stuff and l have build a good chicken house in which l want to keep chicken as a small backyard chichen business which lets say 5 years to come it shall turn into a big company and thats my dream.
So l have alot of questions that needs to be answered by some of you who have been in this platform for years l believe. So your help will be highly appreciated.

welcome-byc.gif
It's very nice to meet you Innocent John

Welcome to BYC! Having a degree in nursing and midwifery is really special, you will surely never be without work in this important field. But good luck with your chicken venture as well.

Back
Top Bottom