Keeping Chickens Cool, Mister, Cheap Home Depot!!!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by 2txmedics, Aug 5, 2009.

1. 2txmedics

2txmedics Songster

Jul 5, 2009
    Manvel Texas
    Ok, have been searching and searching, took 5 HOME DEPOTS to finally find them...its in the aisle that has all the yard water stuff. They were only 9.99!!!!!! all you do is connect it to a water hose and it mist whatever or where ever you set it!!!!!

cant wait to use it today, I bought 2 of them.....by far the easiest and cheapest Ive seen.

[​IMG]
    and it stands on its own!!!!! Im 4'11" and it comes up to my waist

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  2. Freckle Face Farm

Freckle Face Farm Songster

Jan 1, 2009
    Florida
    COOL [​IMG]

3. I'd like that for my horses! Can you post a larger pic? I can't find it listed on the home depot website. Does it have a brand name? Maybe I can find it by that. Cheap enough!!

4. Kezzie

Kezzie Songster

Feb 15, 2009
    Coastal Georgia
    That's a great idea- I'd like more info too please!

5. elmo

elmo Songster

May 23, 2009
    DFW
    I have the same model, and it works great. I can't remember now whether I bought it at Home Depot or Lowe's.

You could try googling "personal mister" (that's what the label said).

6. 2txmedics

2txmedics Songster

Jul 5, 2009
    Manvel Texas
    gosh, mine still has the tags on them...but its late night now...dark out...and there out in the field...can tell you tomm...sorry....its in the department at home depot where you find the water lawn stuff to set up your watering for your yard...I went to several stores and they were out...looked for 2wks!!!!

7. Big Red Roo

Big Red Roo In the Brooder

Jul 26, 2009
    Waco Tx
    That the same thing I use. Bought mine at the Depot. The hens love it the rooster wont go near it. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. ClairedeLune

ClairedeLune Songster

Apr 13, 2009
    Denver, Colorado
    That sounds awesome! My chickens are jealous. [​IMG]

9. 2txmedics

2txmedics Songster

Jul 5, 2009
    Manvel Texas
    ok, am beat...whoever wants a bigger picture...I found my boxer with the mister...I had taken it on my cell...I opened it and I was able to ZOOM IT bigger...so if you email me with your addy, maybe if I send it ...you'll be able to also zoom it...

2txmedics@sbcglobal.net send it here....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: