cluckmecoop7

💙🖤💙🖤
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 4, 2019
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
In all the RolePlays and games, we put this before everything else.

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

If someone does not follow one of the rules, should we report them and their post(s), or is it ok to let them know of their mistake and ask them to fix it yourself? I don't want to create more work for moderators, but I also don't want to not follow the rules myself. Thanks you your help.

- Clucky

P.S. This could go for everything on BYC, not just RolePlays and games.

If someone does not follow one of the rules, should we report them and their post(s), or is it ok to let them know of their mistake and ask them to fix it yourself? I don't want to create more work for moderators, but I also don't want to not follow the rules myself. Thanks you your help.

If you feel something is not following our rule guidelines then please use the report button so it can be reviewed. Appropriate action can then be taken if required. Please don’t ever feel you can’t report anything, we are always here to help our wonderful members!

Clucky, remember you can only control your own actions. You can't control people who break the rules. You can, as suggested above, report anything you think is a violation of the rules and we will take a look. Remember also that if something doesn't really break the rules, you don't have to let those things bother you. Some things aren't worth your time or attention. :)
Just be kind and helpful to all and you can't go far wrong.

Clucky, remember you can only control your own actions. You can't control people who break the rules. You can, as suggested above, report anything you think is a violation of the rules and we will take a look. Remember also that if something doesn't really break the rules, you don't have to let those things bother you. Some things aren't worth your time or attention. :)
Just be kind and helpful to all and you can't go far wrong.

Awesome advice, thank you!

P.S. - Also, thanks everyone for calling me Clucky. I love that!

Back
Top Bottom