Keeping Farm Kids CLEAN *picture overload*

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by McCord6, Oct 17, 2009.

1. IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I take LOADS of pictures of my kids all the time and send them to family and friends and on facebook. Someone came up to me and said that my kids look filthy and nasty. Well, all the pictures I have posted on my facebook were pictures taken of them playing OUTSIDE! How do you expect a 4 year old boy and a 3 year old girl who are raised on the farm to be CLEAN? NOT A CHANCE!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
  2. agnes_day

agnes_day Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    we dont live in the country and my kids are always getting filthy too from playing outside..and people act like we are horrible. [​IMG]
    kids just dont play outside enough anymore it seems.

3. deb1

deb1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    NC
    The only thing that you can do is to run some wet wipes over them before you take pictures.

People are silly. I wouldn't let it bother you. Chances are the person who commented doesn't even have kids.

4. I guess TV and Nintendo and Computers take up soo much of the kids times that they don't play outside enough and parents don't know the differences anymore. It's sad. Kids need Vitamin D to grow but yet alot of them dont.

[​IMG]
    Helping Daddy work on the car (we no longer have the car [​IMG] I miss it!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FILTHY FILTHY FILTHY! Know why???? THEY ARE PLAYING OUTSIDE!

5. Quote:Heck with the wipes. Dirty pictures are the BEST! LOL!
    Just showing how people can be so...so... what's the word for it???? IGNORANCE! (does that fit? LOL)

The more nature the picture, the better it is.
    I can't say it enough, I love kids being clean, but I also LOVE DIRTY KIDS! It shows that kids are being kids. As long as they get a bath before they go to bed *wink wink*

6. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    Lord, my kids are always dirty! No matter what i do, they are dirty 2 seconds later [​IMG]

7. I wonder how the schools keep the kids clean during the day. My son loves to play in dirt so I wonder why he isn't a DISASTER when he comes home from school, they do have outdoor play. hhhhmmmmm...... Not even food spots on their shirt or even a lil bit of paint or markers....WEIRD!

8. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    I can't believe those pictures, your kids are filthy! Don't you ever bathe them?

[​IMG] Just kidding, I think they are adorable, and look like healthy happy kids. Keep up the good work!!

Thanks for sharing!

9. They Call Me Pete

They Call Me Pete Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    CT
    You let your kids be kids. What the heck is wrong with you. We have friends that are total type A and clean freaks. Last I knew being dirty was part of being a kid. Hell if I don't come home from work dirty my wife asks where the heck were you today. My daughters will trash a new outfit in seconds flat. Rock on dirty farm kids. DIRT RULES!!!!!!

10. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    omg thats horrible! your kids look fine!
    my kids always outside too! its better for them.. too much garbage on tv anyways.

[​IMG] have a nice day!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by