Keeping my customers happy!!

Discussion in 'Quail' started by 7L Farm, Jul 30, 2011.

1. 7L Farm

7L Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2010
    Anderson, Texas
    Thought I'd share !!! I have a couple from Germany that buy eggs from me they buy yard eggs & coturnix eggs & veggies from me. There always checking my coturnix out & finally decided they want to eat some. Well, OK but they want me to cook them for them as well. I was thinking OK quail for dinner. I told them OK how many you want? They said 4 . Sounds good $ 3.00 a bird, $ 1.00 to clean, $ 2.00 to cook. 24 bucks & they brought over the beer to boot. Here's how it turned out I threw in the deer sausage & banana peepers. [​IMG]

2. austin12895

austin12895 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2009
    Reedsville, WI
    [​IMG] That Looks AMAZING!!! to bad I only have buttons... that would not be worth the work! haha Nice job!!

3. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Sounds good. How was it?

Imp

4. 7L Farm

Jul 22, 2010
    Anderson, Texas
    Quote:The beer was wonderful they brought over Mickey's which I haven't had in awhile. The meal was outstanding I served it over rice with Texas Toast. Have you ever had Texmati Rice its the kind.

5. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Pretty safe bet that "a good time was had by all!"

6. Mibotsu

Mibotsu Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2011
    Balbriggan, Ireland
    thats not beer! thats malt liquor! lol, i've always like the underside of the mickey's caps

the bacon wrapped quail looks awesome

7. 7L Farm

Jul 22, 2010
    Anderson, Texas
    Quote:Your right I guess them german folks like strong beer. I like the bottle because of the big mouth. Goes down quick & smooooooooooth. Yee Haw!!

8. Fat Daddy

Fat Daddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Ks
    Quote:Your right I guess them german folks like strong beer. I like the bottle because of the big mouth. Goes down quick & smooooooooooth. Yee Haw!!

[​IMG] Big pull of ice cold wild turkey, and chase it with big mouth mickey! [​IMG] Bill

9. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Quote:The beer was wonderful they brought over Mickey's which I haven't had in awhile. The meal was outstanding I served it over rice with Texas Toast. Have you ever had Texmati Rice its the kind.

Texmati rice is wonderful! One of the many things I miss about TX. Your meal sounds and looks great, well done with the grilling there! [​IMG]

10. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

That looks good [​IMG] you should post that recipe since I cant cook so I can show my dad lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by