1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

keets 7 days old

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by wren, Jul 10, 2007.

1. wren

wren Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    St Augustine, FL
    This first pic makes my teeth hurt it's so sweet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've had a hard time getting them interested in the feeder. I just stopped putting food on the floor. They like to chase and peck anything that moves. They love to eat grogel. I wish I could treat them with millet, but I'm waiting until they are 2 weeks old. They are not startled by sounds at all. But movement, forget it! I'm putting them on pine shavings in a week, and I can't wait. [​IMG]

2. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    What kind are they, what color I mean. I think they come in different colors right? Not different breeds? IDK, I never had them before. DH wants some though.

3. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Are they pearls? they look like the pearls I have. The purple have a lot of white on them but I don't know what baby lavendars look like or if the whites are white as babies?

4. wren

wren Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    St Augustine, FL
    They're pearls. I wanted poka-dots![​IMG] They come in several different colors even pied.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by