Kenna's Kritters~ Poultry Rescue!!!~ ALL poultry accepted. Polk City, FL.

Kennas_Kritters

Songster
Dec 30, 2019
Polk City, FL
My Coop
My Coop
Hello everyone! I rescue poultry of all kinds here in Polk City, FL. All you have to do is drop them off. Please check out my Facebook page (Kenna's Kritters) to see some of my babies. I will take any type of poultry even if they are injured. :) I also have some lovely roosters available for a new home! Please comment here or PM me and I'll give you my address so you can drop them off.

Hello

We do a poultry rescue also. I got 2taped boxes today. Guy took off before I opened boxes. Have u ever seen a ducks Bill like this? They look like they were wired shut for long periods or time. There are 6 ducks. All have wire damage.
He said he didn't want them due to noise. Feel so bad for them:(
This one is the worst. It's still bleeding a tiny bit on the sides.
Any suggestions? I am going to give them a really good diet with MSM. Let them settle in before I assess more.

Attachments

• 1638306320408.jpg
    1638306320408.jpg
    610.8 KB · Views: 6
Omg!! Bless their hearts! People can be so cruel. :( Just keep an eye on it for any swelling, pus ect. That's really all you can do for that. Maybe apply some ointment but honestly I would just clean it and let it be. Keep it as clean as possible. Can't believe someone thought this was the way to keep them quiet! Ugh poor babies! Praying those babies heal quickly. Thank you so much for helping them!
Yea....not much can do with bone. Just keep clean and watch it. I was worried about pain but they seem to be eating ok. I think he wired them at night so he could sleep in. He was definitely a couch potatoe.
I was so upset yesterday took a bit to calm down. Humans are so mean:(
They are not even loud! Quiet cute quacks.
It's going to be nice today so I think I'll let them out and wander freely. Our top farm duck George will show them around.
Thank you for responding and for helping our bird friends in florida🤗
He called me from the business he owns or works at which was his bad mistake.

Hello

We do a poultry rescue also. I got 2taped boxes today. Guy took off before I opened boxes. Have u ever seen a ducks Bill like this? They look like they were wired shut for long periods or time. There are 6 ducks. All have wire damage.
He said he didn't want them due to noise. Feel so bad for them:(
This one is the worst. It's still bleeding a tiny bit on the sides.
Any suggestions? I am going to give them a really good diet with MSM. Let them settle in before I assess more.

Omg!! Bless their hearts! People can be so cruel. :( Just keep an eye on it for any swelling, pus ect. That's really all you can do for that. Maybe apply some ointment but honestly I would just clean it and let it be. Keep it as clean as possible. Can't believe someone thought this was the way to keep them quiet! Ugh poor babies! Praying those babies heal quickly. Thank you so much for helping them!

Yea....not much can do with bone. Just keep clean and watch it. I was worried about pain but they seem to be eating ok. I think he wired them at night so he could sleep in. He was definitely a couch potatoe.
I was so upset yesterday took a bit to calm down. Humans are so mean:(
They are not even loud! Quiet cute quacks.
It's going to be nice today so I think I'll let them out and wander freely. Our top farm duck George will show them around.
Thank you for responding and for helping our bird friends in florida🤗
He called me from the business he owns or works at which was his bad mistake.
Yeah he should definitely be in trouble for this. Even if they were loud that is no reason to do something this cruel! Their bills will always look different but it should at least heal over nicely. I have actually seen a duck that went through this same thing only they actually lost part of the beak and there was more blood. That duck did survive however. As long as they are eating ok and drinking ok I wouldn't be to worried. Just give them all the love that they deserve! Maybe some extra treats. Lol.

Hello everyone! I rescue poultry of all kinds here in Polk City, FL. All you have to do is drop them off. Please check out my Facebook page (Kenna's Kritters) to see some of my babies. I will take any type of poultry even if they are injured. :) I also have some lovely roosters available for a new home! Please comment here or PM me and I'll give you my address so you can drop them off.
I have two young roosters I cannot keep. Would it be possible to bring them over this weekend 8/6/22? Please email address if you can.
Thanks
Minnie ([email protected])

I have two young roosters I cannot keep. Would it be possible to bring them over this weekend 8/6/22? Please email address if you can.
Thanks
Minnie ([email protected])

Please could I have your address? I'd like to bring Wendel over this weekend.

Hi there!

We have four Muscovy ducks that we can no longer keep for a variety of reasons. They’re in good health, and very friendly as we’ve raised them since hatching.

We really care about them and are looking for a good home. Is there any chance you’d be able to take them? We have three girls and one boy.

Back
Top Bottom