1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Kentuckiana Poultry Show

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by wyldehorses, Feb 13, 2008.

1. wyldehorses

wyldehorses Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Kentucky
    The Kentuckiana Poultry Show will be held May 17, 2008 in Shelbyville, Kentucky.

For more information go to

http://web.mac.com/rbennett57/Kentuckiana_Poultry_Show/Welcome.html

This is the new club website and will help to answer any questions you may have on the show, local amenities, and includes an entry form.

Hope to see you there!

Yolonda

2. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    Thanks Yolonda, havent had time to find it myself. Anyone else going besides me and Yolonda?

~Casey

3. kentuckysilkies

kentuckysilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2007
    Winchester Kentucky
    I have it saved on my calendar, so if nothing work related comes up I will be there.

4. chknbrdr

chknbrdr Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2007
    Columbus, IN
    I will be there to sell supplies and show a few birds.

Matt John
    Shady Lane Poultry Farm
    Poultryman's Supply Co.

5. ChickenCop

ChickenCop Chillin' With My Peeps

I marked it in my planner. Thats a ways down the road but as of now "i'm going"....

6. wyldehorses

Apr 12, 2007
    Kentucky
    Hi ChickenCop, I've been to your area. We come up there and ride horses. Haven't been for a while, but I hope to this summer.

Yolonda

7. ChickenCop

ChickenCop Chillin' With My Peeps

Yes big horseback riding up in my neck of the woods. Hopefully the weather starts to get better and I can make a trip down to Shephardsville on a weekend for the sale barn.

8. wyldehorses

Apr 12, 2007
    Kentucky
    I haven't been for a couple of months. But I need/want to go soon.

Yolonda

9. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    I miss horse back riding, used to do it every day. I used to break and train Thouroughbreds here locally and I miss it so bad. But since my horse died 2 years ago I just havent found anyone around that likes to do it, or anyone with horses.

~Casey

10. wyldehorses

Apr 12, 2007
    Kentucky
    I don't ride much anymore either. I have a quarter horse and large pony, but I had to put down my old horse I had for 20 years. (All by myself, no one around to help)

And I just don't know if my heart will be in riding this year. Besides that I got thrown a couple of years ago and broke my shoulder and some ribs. That's kind of damaged my confidence.

Yolonda

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by