Kentucky???? Anyone??

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Jen F, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Jen F

Jen F Songster

Feb 24, 2011
    Western/ Central KY
    [​IMG]
    Tell me what you what chicks you have in Kentucky.
    I'm looking for Barnevelders(don't have to be in KY) [​IMG]
    Jen

2. BluBug

BluBug Songster

Mar 19, 2010
    Bloomfield
    [​IMG] This ad is on CL from Lexington,KY~ with pictures. ~We also have a ' KY PEOPLE' thread~ I hope this is what you were looking for~[​IMG]

RARE barnevelder EGGS - $20 (Harrodsburg, KY)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2011-03-05, 3:45PM EST
    Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Barnevelder originates from the Barneveld region of Holland and is so well-known that, according to the Barnevelder Club of North America, the Barnevelder name is synonymous with the word chicken. It is sought after for its dark "chocolate" brown eggs. This beautiful bird is hardy and quiet and doesn't mind being confined. The Barnevelder Chickens is alert and upright with the appearance in prolfile of a concave back line. Wings short with smallish head and single comb. Feathering on the laced is black / beetle green with a red brown edging and quill undercolour slate. Available large and miniature; sitter. Placid good backyard egg layer. The beauty of these Birds for me surpases every other benifit. they are so much fun to Own.

859-734-5322

3. Jen F

Jen F Songster

Feb 24, 2011
    Western/ Central KY
    Thank you I will check it out.
    Jen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: