Khaki cambell

Phoenix rizing

Chirping
May 23, 2019
Realized cambell duck eggs are worth some money if someone knows what they are they will buy but lotsa Amish where I am in northern Maine so not much selling round here but anyone ever sell them or buy cambell eggs in North woods or Maine at all?? I have two girls be a while yet but was curious

I find people are hesitant to buy my duck eggs in general, but once they try them they prefer them to chicken eggs. If you sell chicken eggs at all perhaps start by giving your customers 2 free duck eggs along with them to try.

They are into the duck eggs up this way just not in my immediate area cus all have their own..geese mostly.but ducks too lotsa Amish but I'll do a lil digging.. Have chicks toos good idea on the giving a few to try...

You can always check and see if you have a local chicken swap or farmers market in your area. We have a chicken swap just 10 minutes from my house that I just found out about a few months ago and I've lived here half my life. Ours is completely free to be a vendor. You just pay a 15 deposit to reserve your spot and you get it back the day of the swap or they credit it towards the next months deposit. Definitely something to look into. I'm going to be booking a spot in the next few months.

Back
Top Bottom