Khaki Cambells need a new home Columbus IN

We dont show, we have them for eggs only. They are our pets and we love them so so much. We have just the 2 ISA browns... that was the start of our flock. My wife wanted cute little ducks so we started with 2 Pekings and they are amazing... Friendly and so loving... When we got the Khakis, they were also, but as time went on they grew so independent and once they matured, the boys (pekings) wont leave them alone... now the girls only want them and the noise and ... duck stuff... never seems to end... so we are trying to find them a better forever home...

We will keep you in mind. We are hoping to find something a little closer, but no options are ruled out. thank you for the post and the information. We have lost only one hen so far in a year, she got caught in the fence and broke her own neck... So far we have been fortunate with very healthy birds.

your welcome. Your not real far from me 90 miles I think but I sure wouldnt know what to do with them. LOL
You know if your pekins drakes dont have females they will attempt to mate w/ your chickens and it can kill the hens

Back
Top Bottom