1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Khaki Campbell Ducks

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Khaki Crazy, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Khaki Crazy

Khaki Crazy New Egg

Sep 19, 2015
    I have just incubated some duck eggs and would like to know if someone can help put me onto a site maybe to sell my ducklings and possiable fertile eggs please?
    I would also like to know where can i find the best information to send fertile eggs through the post as i am getting to many eggs and ducks sorry

2. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
  3. JadeComputerGal

JadeComputerGal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2014
    West Chester, PA, USA
    Welcome to BYC!

Your best bet it to post them on CraigsList. That's all local, so you don't have to worry about shipping. If you're going to ship hatching eggs, you can post those on eBay.

4. Khaki Crazy

Khaki Crazy New Egg

Sep 19, 2015
    thankyou for the helpful information and I will look at this for an option
    kind regards
    Mellissa

5. Khaki Crazy

Khaki Crazy New Egg

Sep 19, 2015
    I have some inquiries about transporting duckling over Australia, (gotta admit never heard of it ) is there any such thing and any recommendations on where to start looking, I am sorry about this
    Kind regards
    Khaki crazy

6. JadeComputerGal

Apr 19, 2014
    West Chester, PA, USA
    Before I go into anything else about this, can you tell me if you're located in the US.

7. Khaki Crazy

Khaki Crazy New Egg

Sep 19, 2015
    no my location is Australia

8. JadeComputerGal

Apr 19, 2014
    West Chester, PA, USA
    Ah, glad I asked then. That makes more sense. I'm very wary of sending live birds through the mail, but people do it all the time. I think you'd have to look into what the local regulations are for it. @Kleonaptra is in Australia. Maybe she knows something about it.

9. Khaki Crazy

Khaki Crazy New Egg

Sep 19, 2015
    Thank you so much for your help and I am sorry I am a pain to all it's just all very new to me that's all. in return is there anything I maybe able to help you all with in return

10. JadeComputerGal

Apr 19, 2014
    West Chester, PA, USA
    No need to do anything in return. BYC is all of us helping when we can and often just talking about ducks in general in the duck forum. You're not a pain at all.

Were you able to find out from your postal service what's involved in the shipping?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by