My son has decided he wants to show Khaki Campbells in 4-H next year. I've been told we need to have the ducklings no later then Feb. I've been looking at Metzers and Holderreads but can't decide. I see I can still get them from Metzers but it looks like I'd have to wait until April or later to get them from Holderreads. Any thoughts? Is there another hatchery I should be looking into? Any insight would be appreciated.