khaki campbells

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by mckenzie, Nov 13, 2011.

1. mckenzie

mckenzie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2011
    Douglas, GA
    Here are some of my khaki campbells and brown chinese geese i raised this year.
    I am selling all of my khaki campbells for $10 each is this an okay price?
    If anyone would like some just pm me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    10 sounds very reasonable. Around here adult ducks go anywhere from 10 to 30 a piece. You could probably get more for the females. Btw I love your Egyptian geese [​IMG]

3. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    Quote:X2 [​IMG] matter of fact i love them all.

4. mckenzie

Feb 20, 2011
    Douglas, GA
    Thanks lol i had about 100 with my pekins, mallards, khaki campbells, and muscovies. They got to eating too mutch food so i had to sell a lot so now i just have about 30 in all. I am going to buy some calls, wood ducks, and mandarins with the money that I get from these khaki campbells.

5. Miss Lydia

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    Quote:You must not get attached to your ducks, mine are like my kids, maybe it's because I only have 10. But It would be extremely hard for me to part with them. Although My dh and I are talking about raising some up for the freezer next year. He said DO NOT name them. [​IMG]

6. mckenzie

Feb 20, 2011
    Douglas, GA
    We have so many animals that i dont really get attached to them. The only ones that i get attached to are my nubian goats that are bottled fed and the two sheep I bottle fed this year. I couldnt think about eating any of my animals though. I dont name my ducks also that would be to many names to remember.

7. newbyduckmom

newbyduckmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2011
    Snohomish County, WA
    Quote:You must not get attached to your ducks, mine are like my kids, maybe it's because I only have 10. But It would be extremely hard for me to part with them. Although My dh and I are talking about raising some up for the freezer next year. He said DO NOT name them. [​IMG]

Told my husband I wanted more ducks next year for meat - I would not name them. He laughed and said, "no" . Guessing he doesn't believe I will be able to part with any of them. Imagine that?n[​IMG]

8. mckenzie

Feb 20, 2011
    Douglas, GA
    Well i am most likely going to sale them at a sale saturday.

9. Miss Lydia

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    Quote:Hoping all goes well sat. [​IMG]

10. mckenzie

Feb 20, 2011
    Douglas, GA
    Thanks, i hope they bring more than the muscovy ducks i took to the sale they brought like 5 dollars.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by