~*~Kickin' Time~*~ =A wild goat RP= /Join Today!/

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by luvinmychickens, Oct 24, 2011.

1. luvinmychickens

luvinmychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    ~*~Kickin' Time~*~ =A wild goat RP=

This is a wild goat RP. We are a herd living in Southwest Asia. We live the life of freedom. We are not owned, we are free.

A goats behaviour...

Goats are extremely curious and intelligent. They are easily trained to pull carts and walk on leads. Ches McCartney, nicknamed "the goat man", toured the United States for over three decades in a wagon pulled by a herd of pet goats. They are also known for escaping their pens. Goats will test fences, either intentionally or simply because they are handy to climb on. If any of the fencing can be spread, pushed over or down, or otherwise be overcome, the goats will escape. Due to their high intelligence, once they have discovered a weakness in the fence, they will exploit it repeatedly. Goats are very coordinated and can climb and hold their balance in the most precarious places. Goats are also widely known for their ability to climb trees, although the tree generally has to be on somewhat of an angle. The vocalization goats make is called bleating.

Goats have an intensely inquisitive and intelligent nature: they will explore anything new or unfamiliar in their surroundings. They do so primarily with their prehensile upper lip and tongue. This is why they investigate items such as buttons, camera cases or clothing (and many other things besides) by nibbling at them, occasionally even eating them.

When handled as a group, goats tend to display less clumping behavior than sheep, and when grazing undisturbed, tend to spread across the field or range, rather than feed side-by-side as do sheep. When nursing young, goats will leave their kids separated ("lying out") rather than clumped as do sheep. They will generally turn and face an intruder and bucks are more likely to charge or butt at humans than are rams.

If you are going to have more than one character, they must be family.

RANKS
    You only need to add 'Rank' to your form, if you are going to be one of the following.

Lead Buck - TAKEN by luvinmychickens
    Lead Doe
    Lead Buck's backup
    Lead Doe's backup

You know the basic RP rules [​IMG]

To join, fill out the form below...

BYC Username:
    Name:
    Doe/Buck:
    Breed:
    Personality:
    Family:
    History:

MEMBERS

DOES

BYC Username: luvinmychickens
    Name: Daisy
    Doe/Buck: Doe
    Breed: French Alpine
    Personality: Very sweet and kind. Loves to make new friends. Wants the right mate. Is ready to kick some butt, when neaded.
    Family: Were all killed, by hungry humans.
    History: Lived in Southwest Asia her whole life.

BYC Username: onlyme8
    Name: Lucky
    Breed: White Shorthaired
    Personality: Very shy and quiet, likes to play around. Wants to make new friends, but not quite sure how.
    Family: No family; they left her when she was little
    History: Has lived in Asia her whole life.

BYC Username: Pekinduck<3er
    Name: Luna
    Breed: Poitou
    Personality: Luna is Sweet,Brave,Curious,Intelligent,and Loyal.
    Family: Shadow is Her Brother.Her mother is Dead.
    History: Her history is the same as Shadow's...R.I.P. Their mother,Belle..

BYC Username: horsecrazychicklovingkid
    Name: Charlotte "Lottie"
    Breed: Nigerian Dwarf Goat
    Personality: Bold, lovely, loud, and altogether charming when she wants to be. Warning: Don't mess with her!!!!!
    Family: None
    History: She was set free from a village by a little girl.
    [​IMG]

BUCKS

BYC Username: luvinmychickens
    Name: Trance
    Doe/Buck: Buck
    Breed: French Alpine (He is black and white)
    Personality: Strong and leading. Does a great job of taking care of his herd. Very sweet and not shy at all. Is very protective.
    Family: Drunkens killed his parents, when he was only little.
    History: Has lived around the same area all his life.

BYC Username: Pekinduck<3er
    Name: Shadow
    Doe/Buck: Buck
    Breed: Poitou
    Personality: Feirce at Times,and Brave,and Curious,and also Spunky.
    Family: Luna is His sister.And his Mother is Dead.
    History: He and his lived on a Horse Farm,with their mother.One day when they got older they were taken away from her,and were put in a different pen.One day they were in their pen,and heard a howl.They searched for the noise,and saw a Wolf.It approached their pen,from the mountains.But their pen was heavily protected.So it searched for a better place to get into and catch some prey.So,it did.It saw their mother and went over,which her pen was not so protected.Its fencing and wooden black fell away at a pounce.Their mother looked horrified,she tried to run but the wolf back her into a corner,and killed her...Infront of her children...The farmer came out a few seconds later and found the wolf feasting on their mothers lifeless carcass..After seeing that her kids escaped and lived in the Forest alone until they found this place....R.I.P. Their mother Belle..

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  2. luvinmychickens

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    No one wants to join?

3. onlyme8

onlyme8 Chillin' With My Peeps

I will [​IMG] but, I haven't really rped before soo.. yeah [​IMG]

4. luvinmychickens

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    Quote:I'm new to it too, so don't worry, [​IMG]

5. onlyme8

onlyme8 Chillin' With My Peeps

soo, do I have to fill one out for a person and a goat?

6. I shall make . . . . . . . . . . . . LOTTIE!!!!!!!

7. luvinmychickens

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    Quote:Either. Preferably both.

8. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Quote:AHHHHHHHHH! *crawls in a corner*

9. Quote:AHHHHHHHHH! *crawls in a corner*

She shall scream in the face of all who challenge her!!!!!! { After she chews their shirts, buts them with her head, and jumps on their backs }

10. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Quote:AHHHHHHHHH! *crawls in a corner*

She shall scream in the face of all who challenge her!!!!!! { After she chews their shirts, buts them with her head, and jumps on their backs }

*starts bawling in terror*

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by