Kid (goat) pics.

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Haviris, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    I've been taking lots of pics for new owners the last few days, and thought I'd share some here! Since they're just so cute!
    This is our smallest boy, new owners have named him Puddin Pie,
    [​IMG]
    Napping w/ his brother, Chocolate Gravy,
    [​IMG]
    No name gold and white boy making faces at me,
    [​IMG]
    And a couple of the girls, none of the girls have names yet,
    [​IMG]
    I'm in love w/ this black and white girl, starting to think I should be keeping her,
    [​IMG]
    Eating my camera,
    [​IMG]
    I attempted to get a pic of her jumping in the air, but just got the tail end of it,
    [​IMG]
    And what's this? A half LaMancha? Nope, just a wanna be, turns out her ear was worse then I thought, it got infected and we had to have it removed Friday,
    [​IMG]
    Nice big stretch after I desturbed her,
    [​IMG]

2. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Ha! They're cute! I have the matching one to the no name gold and white buck. Here's a pic. Levi was born 12-14-09, and he's a trip [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ljf24

ljf24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2009
    TN
    cool! i haven't had goats in a while, but when i did have them my nanny gave birth to twins. (they lived in the house for a couple days) lol

4. Skyesrocket

Skyesrocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    Very cute babies! Gold and white boy seems to have a lot of personality! I'll bet he's a real pain in the butt when he grows up....[​IMG]
    I think you should keep the black and white too. She really is striking! She looks like a rabbit in the jumping shot! Very cool picture!

5. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    Thanks for sharing- those guys are just all so cute. Makes me wish I could reach into the computer monitor to cuddle one.

6. michickenwrangler

michickenwrangler To Finish Is To Win

Jun 8, 2008
    NE Michigan
    Quote:That's just what I thought!

They are darling! My doe just kidded, so I'm in a gushy mama-mood

What kind of goats are they?

7. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Awwww, baby goaties!

8. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    I must have captured the gold and white boy perfectly, you have no idea how much personality he has! He's really full of it! And that silly boy has not one, not two, but three doting moms! All three of my does that have kidded feed and clean him.

I actually already have the black and white girl sold, I was just thinking I should have held onto her. The only ones not sold are the two gold ones, and I am going to hold onto them for now.

These guys will be one week old today, tomarrow, and Wednesday, and I'm still in gushy mom mode! So I'm right there w/ you!

These are Nigerian Dwarfs. Cindiloohoo you baby does look like mine! He's a twin to the black and white girl!

9. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    [​IMG]

10. Epona142

Epona142 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2008
    Bedias, TX
    I wish you were closer, you always produce such fine kids.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by