kidding #7 of the season-final one

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by abluechipstock, Mar 24, 2009.

1. abluechipstock

abluechipstock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2009
    fort ashby, wv
    well i went out this am to check wisteria's babies and viola had had hers, she was in the corner with one and the other across the shed, i gathered them up and put them under the heat lamp with mom, twins a buckling and a doeling, i'm officially done til next year, what a relief, of all the babies i'm probably going to keep one of these, not sure which one, viola has the best udder of all my does, so i had a grandtotal of 15 kids, 3 dead, with 7 bucklings and 5 doelings that are alive and well, thank the Lord it's done [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Love my Critters!

Love my Critters! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Carlsbad, NM
    They are cute! All of your babies have been cute this year. Congrats!!! I love the first picture, it looks like the one standing is kissing the other one. Very cute!

3. Blooming chicks

Blooming chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Bucks County
    Congrats on a good season & more cute babies. You answered the question I asked in post #6. Good luck with them. You will have to keep us updated with pictures as they grow.

4. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    Perfect, sounds like a great ending! They're adorable! How are you going to choose just one!

I still have the one last doe to go and I dreamed yesterday that she had quads (not likely), and one of them was hot pink!

5. ThornyRidge

ThornyRidge Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2008
    Whew!!!! Cute babies.. I like the "flashy" ones myself.

6. Skyesrocket

Skyesrocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    Pretty Babies! Now you can kick your feet up and relax! Oh, wait this is spring now...forget the relaxing....time to start gardening soon!

7. abluechipstock

abluechipstock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2009
    fort ashby, wv
    let me just tell everyone, these babies are a hoot, they act like they are on crack, jumping and running a muck, the older ones run up to me and put their little hooves on me, they chew on my clothes, jump in my lap, torture the big goats, even the day olds are running around, i'm glad i only have 12 to deal with just the right amount play with and keep tame, thanks everyone for your nice comments, i ad pics as they grow [​IMG]

8. Cajunsamoan

Cajunsamoan Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Louisiana
    Awww, what am I gonna do now? I've been watching all your baby pictures cause my goats are done. Congratulations on all the beautiful babies! I can't wait to see them as they grow.

9. CrimsonRose

CrimsonRose Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    OMG I would keep them both!!! [​IMG] They are just too cute!!!

10. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    Too sweet, congrats!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by