Kids and their Antics

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Apr 2, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

So I am sitting here in office, reading posts, and I can hear a mother and her young boy in the hallway waiting for someone. Next thing I hear is "DO NOT DO THAT!!! Pull your pants up young man!" [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. chickenbuddy

chickenbuddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    [​IMG] do you have access to the surveillance cameras?

3. Highlander

Highlander Tartan Terror

Oct 1, 2008
    Prague
    [​IMG]
    Hasn't every mother said that to her son at some point?

4. jlmann

jlmann Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2009
    Oh yeah that happens. My 4 year old asked a waitress at a local restaurant if she "wanted to see his wiener" when she said no he was like" are you sure? I can show you!" This was a year or so ago- I almost died!

5. HarlansHollowFarms

HarlansHollowFarms bana-bhuidseach anns gára

Jan 16, 2009
    Quote:[​IMG] I didn't have boys, but I have a grandson, I could see him doing something like that! [​IMG]

6. chickenbuddy

chickenbuddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    [​IMG]

7. hennypenny9

hennypenny9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Today at work there was a family. So cute, preggo mom, the dad, and maybe three or four year old son. Conversation...

Son: My mommy's having a baby, but she didn't want him!!

I almost bit off my tongue! The mom spend like five minutes explaining that she was HAPPY, but the timing wasn't very good. LOL, what kids overheard will come back to get you, huh?

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I walked out in the hallway and this poor lady had 5 kids with her and not a one of them could have been over 5 years old. There were a couple sets of twins there.

9. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] I've got a 3 year old son here....he's very fascinated with his "worm" as he calls it! [​IMG] I can see these conversations coming on in the very near future!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by