Kids - Don't Do Drugs!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MayberrySaint, Sep 7, 2007.

1. MayberrySaint

MayberrySaint Chillin' Out

Mar 7, 2007
    Mount Airy, NC
  2. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    See it's dumba$$es like them that cause me to sign my life away in order to buy lye for soap making. Who in their right mind would want to do a drug made out of cold medicine, lye and household cleaners? I already answered that...someone NOT in their right mind.

3. DrakeMaiden

DrakeMaiden Overrun with Drakes

Jun 8, 2007
    Kitsap County, WA
    Even worse than cold medicine, lye, and household cleaners is the toluene they use. That stuff is about as nasty a chemical as you can come across. I accidentally caught a whiff of that in an Organic Chem lab once and it nearly landed me flat on my a$$. [​IMG]

4. 2mnypets

2mnypets Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    Got one better....did you hear how they are now making bombs out of Hydrogen Peroxide? I can see it now. Signing your life away for something you clean ears, boo boo's and chicken owies with. Sometimes I wish the government would just make these idiots wear signs so those of us who need some of these products on a regular basis can jack slap them.

5. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    I just LOVE it when the idiot baddies get theirs!
    Certainly eligible for the Darwinian awards, if not completely removed from the gene pool, at least kept from procreating stupidity for a while in prison!!

6. jenichick

jenichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2007
    NC
    Yep, Karma's a B______!!! Too bad we all have to ask for our cold medicine from behind the counters now......

People are scary..... [​IMG] Chickens are Great!!!!! [​IMG]

7. sunnychooks

sunnychooks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    As of this summer we can no longer buy Iodine for our livestock because of the morons who use it to make meth. :mad:

8. Bubba

Bubba Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2007
    Quote:Amazing the lack of information people have. Hydrogen Peroxide has been used to make bombs for as long as it has been used as a rocket fuel. The hydrogen peroxide you have at home is usually 3% or so with the rest being water. You cannot make a bomb out of that, you would have better luck using butter.

Bubba

Edit PS If you put pure hydrogen peroxide on your body it would, burn, melt and eat it away. It is nasty stuff in its pure form.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2007
  9. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    Quote:Try getting a whiff of Anhydrous Ammonia, that is usually listed as one of the most dangerous chemicals on any site that uses it. Same thing though it has been used in agriculture for yearsinjected into ground for the nitrigen content, but since the meth lab craze has hit high gear all tanks must be in chain link enclosures, locked at all times etc......only good thing is someone tries to steal it and will put it in a plastic gas can then put it in thier trunk, that usually last for a couple of minutes till enough pressure to explode, sometines the people in car get out, but they are severely chemical burned because anything with water is where this chemical goes first, guess what your body is made of?

10. V Chic Chick

V Chic Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bristol, England
    Quote:You'll probably still be able to order it online from abroad . . . it's not illegal here AFAIK.

Here, no one does crystal meth, it's all weed . . . you get people renting houses, and turning them into hydroponic pot factories.

Still, they weren't *quite* as moronic as this idiot - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/6981558.stm

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by