Kids Tour Today Lots of PICTURES!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by babychickfarmer, Apr 28, 2008.

1. babychickfarmer

babychickfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Out in the Onion/Garlic Field
    [​IMG]

Outside the chicken coop
    [​IMG]

Petting Nadine
    [​IMG]

Learning About Chickens
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Learning about Compost Tumbler
    [​IMG]

Going into Geo Dome.
    [​IMG]

Petting Nadine

[​IMG]

Saying Good Bye
    [​IMG]

2. Josie

Josie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    California
    It looks like everyone had a lot of fun. Just wondering, what do you use the Geo dome for? Is it a greenhouse?

3. babychickfarmer

babychickfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

yeah it is a greenhouse in progree. We just got it up and now we are workin on getting all the beds in so I can plant..

4. pipermark

pipermark Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2007
    Arkansas
    Where did all those kids come from! I think you need better fencing so you don't get invaded again!.

5. M.J

M.J Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2007
    Maryland
    that is just great that you are letting young children come to learn about farming
    thats even though i grew up on a farm my mom who was also my one preschool teacher felt that it was very important kids learn where animals and plants come from and just not from the grocery store so we would take a feild trip every year to this farm which was just great
    my mom even did a education program to show kids where they got there clothes from by doing a sheep to garmet program where we would take spring lambs and her spining wheel and give demos
    now that i am older i go out and do educational programs so kids learn about poultry and other farm animals

I comend you for helping educate our future great job:cd:cd:cd:cd

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by