KiKi bit me tonight

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by gritsar, Dec 7, 2009.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    For those that don't know, KiKi is my huge siamese that I adopted from the shelter back in June. She was half-starved back then, but this is now and she's on a diet.
    She hit me with the full-on "I'll love on you so you'll fill my food dish" attack, wet willies to the ears included (my ears, not hers). When that didn't work, she jumped from my lap to DH's and repeated her attack. When he ignored her, she jumped down and started in on the dog - yes, she believes that the dog has opposable thumbs and is capable of opening the food storage tote.
    When even the dog ignored her, she ran back up my body and bit me on the chin before running to her food dish. I've left it empty just for that stunt. Little wench. [​IMG]

2. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    Quote:I will not laugh I will not laugh I will not laugh I will not laugh. Who am i kidding I can't hold it in. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. BorderKelpie

BorderKelpie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2009
    outside Dallas
    I will not laugh I will not laugh I will not laugh I will not laugh. Who am i kidding I can't hold it in.

lol - I'm not laughing either! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Are you [​IMG] Ok? [​IMG]

Little wench! [​IMG]
    That's what I call my siamese beastie. lol

4. Daisygirl

Daisygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2009
    New Zealand
    Aw, the cheek of the siamese...my dads' used to pee in the toaster when they didnt get fed. My burmese sits on the corner cuboard and pushes the china off when he doesnt get fed; and when we lock him in the bathroom, he unrolls the toilet paper roll and drinks out of the toilet...but hes worth it:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  5. MOMMY! FEEED ME! FFFFFFFEEEEEEEDDD MEEEEEE! FEEEEEED ME NNNNNNNNOOOOOW!

6. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    That poor starved cat. [​IMG] Thats what you get for witholding her food stuffs you meanie! [​IMG]

7. AWWW Poor poor kitty cat , LOL

We have one here that loves too hit ,claw n bite me while i sleeping . Not too funn at times but what ya gonna do when ya love them sooo much [​IMG]

8. BorderKelpie

BorderKelpie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2009
    outside Dallas
    Did you check to make sure poor Kiki's teeth are ok since your chin assaulted her so violently?
    awww, those oriental cats. lol - I'm surrounded by the hopelessly demanding demon kitties (one of each CFA recognized color) I still want a tabby point and I would give a kidney for a Havana Brown.
    Sweet Kiki, she will need soft foods chopped into easy to handle bits for several months at least. [​IMG]

9. purr

purr Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    east freetown, ma
    that's so cute , I would say it was a love bite but she wasn't loving you right then

10. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    My chin is okay. KiKi's teeth are okay. Her dish is full now - well, it has a quarter cup of food in it, but I spread it out in a single layer so she THINKS she has alot of food. All is well in KiKi's little world this morning. Oh, the drama of owning a siamese.

The funny part is, just across the kitchen is a bowl full of cat food that belongs to Kitty. Kitty is a nibbler. If KiKi ever discovers that bowl, poor Kitty will be going hungry. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by