Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never experienced one. I’ve been through plenty of hurricanes though. To me, the worst part is dealing with the aftermath. No power and it’s usually hot as blazes after a hurricane. Hence my Honda 6500 and back up AC.
I still prefer a hurricane to a tornado. Nowadays, we know when they're coming and have time to prepare or run away ... or both. We also get a reasonably good idea of how strong they're going to be. We get the occasional tornado, too - and there's not enough warning a all. At least the livestock can sense enough to take care of themselves, at least the cows do. Horses? not so much, But ours also don't have as many options as the cattle, so I guess that's part of it. Then again, our mare's a space cadet. I really think her motto is "Panic now, apologize later..."

That’s why I enjoyed reading Dean Koontz and Stephen King. Their horror stories were about things that could actually be true. Misery
No disrespect intended,
But, I really don't need those kinds of books, to know what this world can offer in "UGLY"
I have seen it first hand! 👮‍♂️💀

Thank you for mentioning that. I hated to say it, but hoped someone would get the hint. I was directly exposed to someone with COVID19 and know the symptoms all too well...
The rapid test is much easier than the first one was. They don't need to do a full lobotomy with the swab ... much less invasive and not painful at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom