Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kiki you need to have a posting marathon from now though weekend!! you’re only 2800 posts from 100K......❤❤❤
I don't think I can even try this week but I should be able to pull it off by the end of next week.

Where is the dog?

All the painted walls in my house are white. The house I owned previously had dark green wood look paneling in the living room. It was very dark and depressing. It did help when I put skylights in.
My home is all white as well, with furniture and pictures provide my accent. (very easy to change :lau )

Do any of you old folks remember the Bugs Bunny cartoon where Bugs re-drew Daffy with polka dots, some weird big wattle thing around his neck and I think an umbrella sticking out of his butt? Hornpuss!
Next to Hillbilly Hare," that's my favorite BB episode ... but they were ALL so good
"KILL DA WABBIT!"

Nah ... pepto is actually not that great for your stomach ... at least not mine ... it has aspirin in it - and aspirin can be nasty! Warm whiskey with honey in it will take out a cough in a heartbeat, though ... and even if you still have your cough, you won't care!
@MROO Whiskey, lemon juice and honey is called cough medicine in our house :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom