Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only comment on corona virus, is:
they close the churches, and meeting places, but not Walmart? :confused:
Just because Wal-Mart is open doesn't mean anyone has to go. Here the majority of people get their food from Wal-Mart because most small town grocery stores have long closed.
Idk if anything is closed here. Everything I've noticed is open and operating.
We still do not have maditory masks widespread. There's some locations that do and some businesses have chosen to. Our location is very behind others and thats why it is getting worse.

we are in an area where internet/cable isn't available. Our cable bill went up 25% last school year after school closed in March. If one of the parents lose their job, cable is the first service the family doesn't need. You have to have electricity and telephone and heat. It's a mess
Important: And feed the animals!

Just because Wal-Mart is open doesn't mean anyone has to go. Here the majority of people get their food from Wal-Mart because most small town grocery stores have long closed.
Idk if anything is closed here. Everything I've noticed is open and operating.
We still do not have maditory masks widespread. There's some locations that do and some businesses have chosen to. Our location is very behind others and thats why it is getting worse.
Are they still showing "Wizard of Oz" at your theater too? just asking :confused: :lau

Very disappointing. I'm very sorry to hear that!
Me too.. here's my metaphorical DSL "millennium falcon" system. It ain't pretty but, it's Rock solid and the upgrades are already mounted vertically (powered off) getting ready for take over (fingers crossed) hopefully by new years vacation time window. The lil white Netgear DSL modem is hiding behind the telescope light. And truthfully, it's been thee most trouble free modem I've ever used. It's actually the 2nd as it's predecessor died from a nearby lightning strike several years ago.
PSX_20200812_141325.jpg

PSX_20200812_141404.jpg

Don't say that please.
Honestly though...if one of us gets it and we shut down for two weeks, then another one gets it and two more weeks, itll be two months gone. If we get it at least we are done with it...although again they don't know if you can only get it once. I'm not worried about myself I'm worried about the people I come in contact with like my family and the nursing home residents. You are right though...perhaps I shouldn't talk like that.

It's refreshing to know that you take good care of yourself like that too! I have all but destroyed my body over the years, and these days, I feel it too.:th
Thanks, I have to admit that since the knee surgery 2 years & 2 months ago now I am definitely much less then I was 3+ years ago. VA dr.s put me in limited duty status with a cyborg knee brace for almost a year while we tested and tested to narrow down the issue.... Limited me to a max of 30lbs total carrying during all of that time.

Stamina and strength took a harsh toll.

That's why my *gym club* membership and dues were building repairing the 'skateboard' my 32' GN trailer to get the materials & then, the building of the coop and run last summer. I am very careful as this knee is the result of the lightning strike in the Navy (learned the hard way) and I am doing wvery thing I can to slow down the neurological damage and stay out of a wheel chair as long as ab-so-stinkin-lutely as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom