Not open for further replies.

KDOGG331

Spicy Mayo
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
We actually agree on a couple things!

I'd rather eat a fluffernutter than a cheese and mustard sandwich. I'd be willing to try fried bologna. I imagine it would be kind of like SPAM.

I'm not likely to eat a fluffernutter, though...
:yesss: :love

That makes twice tonight someone has agreed with me on food! I’m on a roll 😂🤣🥰

I think the other one was the mustard and cheese thing too lmao that’s just straight up nasty!!!

honanbm

Guess it's just you and me, chicken hat
Premium Feather Member
May 25, 2015
Western Washington
Never in a million years would have thought any of you would ever agree with me on anything food related 😂🤣 I am savoring this moment lmao even if it is just our shared hatred of mustard and cheese nastiness 😂🤣
I love eating slabs of cheese with mustard on them. On a sandwich? Heck, yes.

Sapphire Sebright

Warning: I am brutally honest at times
Premium Feather Member
Jun 22, 2019
My kitchen in Maine
Never in a million years would have thought any of you would ever agree with me on anything food related 😂🤣 I am savoring this moment lmao even if it is just our shared hatred of mustard and cheese nastiness 😂🤣
What kind of cheese sandwich are we talking about? Like, grilled cheese? That might be kind of good with mustard, but I like it with just margarine and onion.
I do enjoy a good meat and cheese sandwich with straight-up mustard instead of mayo, and a couple of pickle slices. Maybe lettuce, if it's handy.
But only if it's just enough mustard to coat the side of the bread! No KDOGGing it -- I'd die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom