Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
What kind of cheese sandwich are we talking about? Like, grilled cheese? That might be kind of good with mustard, but I like it with just margarine and onion.
I do enjoy a good meat and cheese sandwich with straight-up mustard instead of mayo, and a couple of pickle slices. Maybe lettuce, if it's handy.
But only if it's just enough mustard to coat the side of the bread! No KDOGGing it -- I'd die!
Nahhh, none of that fancy deliciousness! Pretty sure they’re talking like just straight up cold cheese and mustard sandwiches 😂🤣 nothing else. I think.

Nahhh, none of that fancy deliciousness! Pretty sure they’re talking like just straight up cold cheese and mustard sandwiches 😂🤣 nothing else. I think.
Okay, that doesn't sound too good -- but only because of the fact that I can't eat that much cold cheese all at once on limp, uncrispy bread! It'd be like biting a brick! A spicy brick!

Hey, a tuna salad sandwich is pretty good... I prefer chicken salad with peppers and onion and celery, though. Nice and refreshing on a hot day, and filling, too.
Oh I love tuna salad! But pretty sure Kiki and Conan put mustard in theirs!!! 🤮🤮🤮

Peppers and onion and celery does not sound good either. :oops:

I like just straight up mayonnaise but also sometimes I will put sweet relish in (hate dill) and craisins. :love

Also sometimes do spicy tuna with chipotle lime mayo instead of regular 😂🤣

Okay, that doesn't sound too good -- but only because of the fact that I can't eat that much cold cheese all at once on limp, uncrispy bread! It'd be like biting a brick! A spicy brick!
:lau I think the combo just sounds disgusting! LOL I don’t like mustard or cheese much as it is though. Unless it’s goat cheese or fresh mozzarella logs or hot like grilled cheese :love

Oh I love tuna salad! But pretty sure Kiki and Conan put mustard in theirs!!! 🤮🤮🤮

Peppers and onion and celery does not sound good either. :oops:

I like just straight up mayonnaise but also sometimes I will put sweet relish in (hate dill) and craisins. :love

Also sometimes do spicy tuna with chipotle lime mayo instead of regular 😂🤣
Craisins? On a savory sandwich?
Odd.
No, seriously, though -- next time you make chicken salad, in addition to the mayo and salt and pepper, finely dice some celery, onion, and bell pepper and add it in. It's really good! Adds some crunch and flavor!

Craisins? On a savory sandwich?
Odd.
No, seriously, though -- next time you make chicken salad, in addition to the mayo and salt and pepper, finely dice some celery, onion, and bell pepper and add it in. It's really good! Adds some crunch and flavor!
Yeah! They’re really good!! And I don’t find them sweet or anything especially with the rest of it haha it’s actually a thing apparently cape cod style chicken salad with craisins and I think walnuts. That’s really good too. But I usually buy that rather than make it and when I make my tuna I don’t do walnuts. I think the name is only chicken salad though.

And I might try it haha

1596775972964.png

WHY ARE YOU SAD!?
I'm sorry, already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom