Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 2279720:frow Fantastic-ness :celebrate

Pictures required to entry.

Pick an F word to photo.
🔥
My Lord people's....... From 6:42 to 11:10 there are 34 pages already??!!!!
:th

I have an "F word" picture in mind.... And it's ab-so-stinkin-lutely clean. In fact it's a local street sign.

The street name is 1/2 of a local band that's been around for over 20 years.
Jazz, funk, rock & blues mixed together.

There.... That ought to set the stage just right for tonight.....

The ketone diets are a fake. It's nearly impossible to induce keto acidosis in a healthy person... and if one were to somehow succeed, one would certainly regret it. That's not saying weight will not be lost; but rather that keto acidosis will not, in all probability, be achieved, nor should it be sought.
Yeah... ketones are nasty little buggers that, as far as I can tell, exist only as a last resort for energy. They are not supposed to be present in a healthy person.
By the way, how did the hrutka turn out? I saw that it wasn't draining very much in the last thread....

Most diets don't work because people stop the diet once they reach their weight loss goal and immediately start putting the weight back on. The only thing that truly works is a complete life style change that incorporates a better food intake permanently and not just until a specific goal is reached.
Yeah that’s true too!! Then they just move onto the next fad one! Most people don’t change their exercise habits either.
Are you sure that you are tasting salt and not the vinegar?
Yeah, pretty sure but :confused: I’ve had vinegar before and that’s more like acidic? This tasted normal except the salt was overpowering and it legit tasted like I was eating straight up salt 😂🤣🤮

But maybe vinegar is salty too :confused:

Yeah... ketones are nasty little buggers that, as far as I can tell, exist only as a last resort for energy. They are not supposed to be present in a healthy person.
By the way, how did the hrutka turn out? I saw that it wasn't draining very much in the last thread....
I think I didn't get it off the stove fast enough—that or my enameled cast iron pot held the heat too well. It turned out as kind of a lumpy custard. :lau Not bad with blueberries, though. 😂

That doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t still have 3 meals a day though as long as they’re smaller or restricted or whatever. Though personally I prefer to just eat once or twice and graze 😂
I suppose, as like I mentioned previously, it's thought that the "stress response" induced by calorie restriction is what induces the beneficial effects, as long as the stress (reduced caloric intake, in this case) isn't too extreme. The benefits were still observed in mice that were fed a calorie restricted diet that included cellulose, which filled their stomachs, but didn't contain additional calories.

And you guys think I’m the weird eater. SMH. 😂🤣

Frozen PB&J circle things (uncrustables), fried bologna, mustard and cheese sandwiches, corn dogs, mustard IN tuna, what else am I missing!? Straight up nastiness. :th 🤮

Yet a fluffernutter is weird. 😜😤😂🤣😂:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom