Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Oh I love tuna salad! But pretty sure Kiki and Conan put mustard in theirs!!! 🤮🤮🤮

Peppers and onion and celery does not sound good either. :oops:

I like just straight up mayonnaise but also sometimes I will put sweet relish in (hate dill) and craisins. :love

Also sometimes do spicy tuna with chipotle lime mayo instead of regular 😂🤣
I like either dill or sweet relish, or pretty much any kind of relish with tuna/salmon/chicken salad. I prefer it with chopped hard boiled egg as well and (homemade mayo) plus a bit of heat—maybe sriracha but it depends on what all else I've put in. Ginger is nice, too.

Ok, that’s good. I thought we might have to send the Cajun Navy your way.
Na that wasn't even a bad one. We easily got out the next day going the other direction.
But if you'll have any of those air boats I'll let you know next time. Those might be fun in the corn fields.

I don't mind the non-sweetness of "healthy" peanut butter. It's the texture that kills me. All gloppy, and people say "stir it up." What? Are you kidding me? Have these people ever actually TRIED to stir the dam ooblic up? You can't stir that 💩. You'll bend your good, stout stainless trying to move that glob. Cement is easier and I do not exaggerate. And yes, I hear it can easily be made just by tossing a handful of peanuts in the food processor. No thanks. It's not worth it to me to have to clean the complicated, fiddly thing up for a jar full of (as yet) unseparated peanut butter that's gonna look just like the kind they mill fresh at the health food store does after it's had a half hour to sit. I'll skip the mess and eat a handfull of peanuts.

(Okay... I'm done now. :oops:)

I don't mind the non-sweetness of "healthy" peanut butter. It's the texture that kills me. All gloppy, and people say "stir it up." What? Are you kidding me? Have these people ever actually TRIED to stir the dam ooblic up? You can't stir that 💩. You'll bend your good, stout stainless trying to move that glob. Cement is easier and I do not exaggerate. And yes, I hear it can easily be made just by tossing a handful of peanuts in the food processor. No thanks. It's not worth it to me to have to clean the complicated, fiddly thing up for a jar full of (as yet) unseparated peanut butter that's gonna look just like the kind they mill fresh at the health food store does after it's had a half hour to sit. I'll skip the mess and eat a handfull of peanuts.

(Okay... I'm done now. :oops:)
All I can say to that is a big x2!
Peter Pan extra crunchy for me. :)

Lol, thats not flooded girl. Thats just damp.
But here's my FORD driving through a FLOOD.
View attachment 2279988

I see your Ford and raise you-
....though bragging about driving through floods is probably not wise... :oops:

IMG_20170512_144115553.jpg

IMG_20170512_144119248.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom