Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
We completed most of our Friday work today including turning the aviary and mr muddy did awesome but I had like the scariest moments of my life!!! I was helping move stuff and hoe/rake as he was turning no real stress just worked up a bit of sweat.....after carrying 3rd or so bag of mulch and spreading it, my left leg “sciatica or whatever” from last summer’s injury flared up and my left leg went to sleep, buckled, and I Fell and could not get up due to the spasms!!!! Mr muddy had to basically carry me out, sit me on the deck and use dish detergent and hose to clean me up before taking me inside!!!!! Has anyone else ever experienced that???? I seem to be okay now but totally scared of the possibilities of it happening again!!!!! What if mr muddy hadn’t been there or if it happens on the stairs at work??????

We completed most of our Friday work today including turning the aviary and mr muddy did awesome but I had like the scariest moments of my life!!! I was helping move stuff and hoe/rake as he was turning no real stress just worked up a bit of sweat.....after carrying 3rd or so bag of mulch and spreading it, my left leg “sciatica or whatever” from last summer’s injury flared up and my left leg went to sleep, buckled, and I Fell and could not get up due to the spasms!!!! Mr muddy had to basically carry me out, sit me on the deck and use dish detergent and hose to clean me up before taking me inside!!!!! Has anyone else ever experienced that???? I seem to be okay now but totally scared of the possibilities of it happening again!!!!! What if mr muddy hadn’t been there or if it happens on the stairs at work??????
Holy shizzle sticks.

It's very scary. Best to always have your phone on you just in case.

I have sciatica and have had my legs go out in some awful places. Typically always my left side.

Once I couldnt walk or even straighten my back for 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom