Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
We completed most of our Friday work today including turning the aviary and mr muddy did awesome but I had like the scariest moments of my life!!! I was helping move stuff and hoe/rake as he was turning no real stress just worked up a bit of sweat.....after carrying 3rd or so bag of mulch and spreading it, my left leg ā€œsciatica or whateverā€ from last summerā€™s injury flared up and my left leg went to sleep, buckled, and I Fell and could not get up due to the spasms!!!! Mr muddy had to basically carry me out, sit me on the deck and use dish detergent and hose to clean me up before taking me inside!!!!! Has anyone else ever experienced that???? I seem to be okay now but totally scared of the possibilities of it happening again!!!!! What if mr muddy hadnā€™t been there or if it happens on the stairs at work??????
Shoot Muddy! That sucks, I'm so sorry. :hugs
I don't have sciatica but I know how scary it is to have unpredictable episodes and feel helpless. I really feel for y'all. I try to never have my phone out of arm's length.

Look on the bright side, at least you got a free shower out of it?

Shoot Muddy! That sucks, I'm so sorry. :hugs
I don't have sciatica but I know how scary it is to have unpredictable episodes and feel helpless. I really feel for y'all. I try to never have my phone out of arm's length.

Look on the bright side, at least you got a free shower out of it?
A bit of a cold shower but a shower nevertheless!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Iā€™ve got another F word for yā€™all....

Fancy Floof :D

Sheā€™s not quite floofy again yet but almost šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

9BC2482B-FB1A-4CB9-9A35-4C78D4014207.jpeg
7813D1D7-8FE4-4BD6-95F6-32D1CB4BBF68.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom