Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. What about it? I rather dislike the feeling of water closing over my head, blocking air from my lungs, gurgling in my ears like some kind of dying chuckle, and stealing my sense of direction with its movements.
Oh, I like the beach, sure -- and I will go into the water, but preferably no further in than the bottom of my ribcage. Waist is preferable.

:hugs :hugs what if we tie it to a dock? 😂
How deep is the water?

Probably. What about it? I rather dislike the feeling of water closing over my head, blocking air from my lungs, gurgling in my ears like some kind of dying chuckle, and stealing my sense of direction with its movements.
Oh, I like the beach, sure -- and I will go into the water, but preferably no further in than the bottom of my ribcage. Waist is preferable.

How deep is the water?
I love it. Salt water is the very best.

How deep is the water?
Can you touch your toes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom