Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, is that what she meant?
In that case, no. No, I cannot touch my toes. Sorry, but my body refuses to bend at an angle any less than about 115 degrees if I'm in the water.
:oops:
You need to take some swimming lessons, it will make you a more confident person and you'll enjoy life a lot more. Go forward without fear my friend, learn to swim.

You need to take some swimming lessons, it will make you a more confident person and you'll enjoy life a lot more. Go forward without fear my friend, learn to swim.
X2! Heck, I know how to swim and even I want to take some lessons again because I rarely swim and am not a very strong swimmer at all. I sink 😂🤣 I can barely tread water lmao I did swim pretty far into a pond a couple weeks ago but barely made it back cause I was so tired 😂🤣

I actually have been thinking of wearing a life jacket or some floaties on my legs when I swim 😂🤣

And thank you for the encouragement. It will be all right I think. It just kinda scares me though...what if I cant handle it and fail?
You can always fall back on something else. I feel your academic struggle, really. LOL I'm 2/3 of the way to my animal science degree and am thinking about changing my major! Arrrrghhhhh!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom