Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think you have this one in Texas but maybe? It’s Stop & Shop haha and their stickers are weird 😂🤣 the actual price is in white and then the orange part they show like how much it is by the unit like pound or ounce or whatever hahah
I "know" of Stop n shop. I used to be an OTR driver trainer and has several runs up through your neck of the woods. Had a few deliveries to the RDC's for S&S.

Last edited:
Stand up, dust yourself off and get back on the field. One thing we have learned in science. Failure is not an option [edit], it is a pre-requisite for success. The more we fail the better we get & simoltaniously the less we stress over either new stuff or the initial failings....
You know what that is so true. It doesn't hurt to fail because honestly we cant be good at everything and it will make us better. Less conceited and willing to admit we need to learn.

Oh by the way good Saturday morning to you all! We gonna go shopping, and I'm going to back off and let my friend figure out some things, and I'm just gonna enjoy this day and remember that Monday is the start of a dream and be glad that it is gonna rain because I love shopping in the rain. my coll professor would kill me if she saw that sentence

And thank you for the encouragement. It will be all right I think. It just kinda scares me though...what if I cant handle it and fail?
Not gonna happen ... but even if it did, that's not a failure, not by a long-shot. That's a "learning. If Nursing isn't for you, that's okay. Whatever you learn will make you a better person - even a better parent, should Life take you in that direction.
And on a lighter note, you'll be the life of the party ... Just think of all the fun dissection stories you'll be able to tell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom