Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I’ve had the sides shaved for many years now but I’ve never actually spiked it up!!!
May I ask for you to consider a go at it in the near future.... Dare I also assume you'd have an equally beneficial accessory, leather jacket to go with that as well?

Just...having some friend issues that remind me all too well of how my friendship with my former BFF ended...trying not to freak out cause I start nursing school Monday...and missing my social life. Nothing important...just feeling stressed and cant sleep
As someone who has attended nursing school (and passed) Yes it's hard, yes your social life will suffer. @gointothebirdsfarm it sounds like you are going into this for the right reasons, you will be surprised at how many people go into it for the wrong reasons. Some will pass and become bad nurses, some just won't make it. I think you will do the hard work, graduate as a nurse and go on to become the kind of nurse we need. One who gives the patient hope and compassion, respects not only life, but quality of life as well. Good Luck to you. I am on and off this site, give a shout if you need to talk. :hugs
DH is also a nurse :lau
Good luck, my prayers are with you. :fl :love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom