Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I had to go have a blowout with ds over SOCKS!!!! I finally yelled at top of my lungs to do your own f word Laundry if your mommy don’t do it fast enough or good enough to suit you!!!! Your f word adult already!!!!!
I do NOT do laundry for anyone over 14! It only took wearing dirty socks ONCE for DS to start doing his own. DD's a bit more hardheaded ... as soon as she had a job, she went out & bought more socks & undies so she wouldn't have to do laundry so often ...

I do NOT do laundry for anyone over 14! It only took wearing dirty socks ONCE for DS to start doing his own. DD's a bit more hardheaded ... as soon as she had a job, she went out & bought more socks & undies so she wouldn't have to do laundry so often ...
That’s actually kinda smart :lau :gig :lau

That’s exactly what my oldest daughter would do! Either that, or con her younger sister into doing her laundry for her.
:lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom