Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've worked on lots of restaurants, and I only messed with one dude's food. Ordered some gross sausage burger (I took the order), and I brought it to him. Lunch rush time. Claimed he said no tomato. He didn't. I told him maybe he could just take the tomato off, but he demanded i make him a new burger. I took his food to the back threw it in the trash for a few minutes, took it out (says tomato), stuck it under the warmer for 15 minutes, then brought the exact same burger back to him. What a dick.
Gross dude.. remind me not to eat your burgers. 😩

Somewhere in SD this doctor was shooting coyotes and he shot a massive one. They had a pic of it held up with another one and it was at least 30% bigger, but probably more. He was lucky because GFP got involved and had a DNA test done on it, the doctor was looking at charges. It ended up being a wolf hybrid, the doctor didn’t get charged as it was 48% wolf.
years ago my goofball sister, who owned a wolf hybrid was moving and asked if I could keep her "dog" in my backyard for a couple of days. Stupid me agreed. The damn thing kept jumping the fence and eating neighbors' cats. Poor DH chased the thing to someone's back porch trying to save the neighbor's cat. When he got back home I asked him what he would have said if the old lady who lived there would have come out and seen him.
He said, "I would have asked her, do you know who this damn dog belongs to?"

Are we talking about Calgon? I LOVED that stuff.
Yup! And are any of y'all old enough to remember Mr. Bubble? And were any of you brave enough to dump an entire box of the stuff into a "service station" fountain ... at night under the colored lights?
Not that I'd know anything about such a thing personally ...
Ummm .... just kinda thinkin' out loud? Ummm .... speculating, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom