Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
In IT people will come to you in the break room while you're eating your lunch. They will stop you in the halls. They will stop you on your way out of the building at the end of your shift. You learn to hide when you're not on the clock.
I worked in a big State office complex - our IT people would hide in the pumping room (and no, I don't mean the one maintenance lives in.) NOBODY looked in there!

Yup! And are any of y'all old enough to remember Mr. Bubble? And were any of you brave enough to dump an entire box of the stuff into a "service station" fountain ... at night under the colored lights?
Not that I'd know anything about such a thing personally ...
Ummm .... just kinda thinkin' out loud? Ummm .... speculating, maybe?
Ok that sounds like fun

Yup! And are any of y'all old enough to remember Mr. Bubble? And were any of you brave enough to dump an entire box of the stuff into a "service station" fountain ... at night under the colored lights?
Not that I'd know anything about such a thing personally ...
Ummm .... just kinda thinkin' out loud? Ummm .... speculating, maybe?
We put it in the "Mardi gras Fountain" a tourist attraction :lau :lau :gig

Hey. He shouldn't have been a prick to the overworked college student making his food. Guess the engagement is off? That's cool. I'll return the cake to the dumpster I picked it up from.
A trash burger for a trash burger gives the whole world food poisoning.
Or something like that lmao. Idk man, I don't even like burgers.

Time formme to feed the dogs and then tend to the feathers.....

(Deep sigh) dang it, I just setup a cage for the last runt of the silkie batch..... Yesterday flappy went broody and hopped back up in the main coop and left her young in the crate.... So I moved those 3 little ones over to be with everyone.... The littlest tyke wanted to huddle next to 'Flappy' - that didn't go well.... Then one of the older batch started to peck at it and it ended up outta the coop and on the ground... I picked it up and gently set it back in there 2 more times before everyone chilled out and they all went to sleep. Today one of the elder hatchlings kept messing with it and it's now starting the wabble.

A few days ago I awoke to kissing two over night to the wry neck crap...... Now.... I'm afraid this lil one's gonna be the next one to die in its sleep.

I've lost enough animals this lap around the sun. I'm done.
Found this on the Internet today. It's too true to be funny.

Day 2020.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom