Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao a few times. The best was the gluten free that was a customers. They only ate two slices of it so this prison b and I ate it. That girl was a hoot, she could smuggle three cans of chew in at one time. She did the deed at another coworkers house before getting dropped off. Prison b asked coworker if she wanted to watch. She didn’t. I would have and I regret not asking to watch. She would have let me.
OH MY GOD!!!!! What!?!!! :eek: :th *faints*

No! I was good! 😂🤣

I am DYING!!! And trying to be good. :lau

:lau that’s why you guys are twins!!! Though I’m curious how it’s bull ? Lol of course you’d still work but it’s basically just saying it won’t feel like work if you love it. Which made sense to me? :confused:

Because the opposite of work is fun, right? So, the suggestion that your dream job is something that "never feels like work" implies that the job is always fun/ enjoyable/ rewarding. The reality is that no job is like that 100% of the time. You will always have bad days and obnoxious co-workers, bureaucratic incompetence, awful clients etc. that you have to deal with at least some of the time. IMO loving your job (which I do!) means you feel that the good aspects of your job, the things you find rewarding, enjoyable, or worthwhile, ultimately out weigh all the crappy parts of your job. But the idea that you won't sometimes be unhappy, even at a job you love, is dumb.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom