Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, that brings back a memory from when I was little... maybe five or six, if that.
The coyotes used to scare me with all of their howling and yapping -- still startle me, sometimes. I distinctly recall huddling scared next to my mother in my bed one summer night, when they sounded like they were right on the other side of the house.
Downstairs:
Window opens.
Father yells, "SHUT UP!!"
Dead silence.
Glorious, dead silence.
They shut up for the rest of the night, I think. My father has one heck of a set of lungs to this day.
I don't know why I love that memory so much... it makes me very happy.
Daddy's are MAGIC that way ... at least the good ones are!

At least you go to parties! :lau 🙈

That makes sense though!! That’s actually a really good description hahah

For so long, all I ever wanted to do was work with dogs and then I finally get to do it and I had a bit of burn out last year where it just wasn’t fun anymore. I had so much else going on at the time too though that I’m sure that contributed but still. Thankfully this year, after having a bit of a break due to COVID and time to think, it’s fun again. :)
Too much of even a good thing can make you sick ... and miserable. Ask anyone who's ever OD'd on chocolate ... or Thanksgiving dinner ... or garlic!
But you keep going with that optimism. You're a good influence on all of us!

Hello my love! Sorry guys I have been really busy putting a patio in at the house the past few days. I still have the sitting wall to build along with the built in grill area. Been some long days. Due to covid it’s tough for me to get ahold of the wall block need.
That nice! You’re doing a good job!

I hope to one day be as forgiving as you.
By which I mean, I hope that I can one day forgive someone for hitting me over the head with a 2x4 without muttering and/or shouting obscenities first.
.. I haven't actually been hit over the head with a 2x4, though, so the above reaction is really just speculation. I try my darned hardest to not cuss, but, you know... sometimes you just gotta cuss. Just a bit.
And then I apologize for cussing. I'm sometimes told that I apologize too much.
Gee ... I'm sorry to hear that! :D

ROFLOL

I'll see your gas station and raise you a city street corner fountain that shutdown a huge intersection on a Sunday morning.... Make several local newspapers too..... My step-dad was part of that prank! 1960's in southern California (when he was in high school).....
1970's in Baltimore ... overflowed - downhill - into a MAJOR intersection most of that Saturday. We - scratch that - THEY made the paper, too. It was GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom