Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we age our stomach does not produce the same level of digestive acid and as such from time to time we need to consume some Betaine HCL to let the stomach transfer it into the needed acid for total digestion of food. I learned of this from my wife's nutritionist over a decade ago. They shared a story I've heard onto and metaphored just slightly when I've told others in the last several years.
Think about this from a vehicle perspective 1st, okay?
The "idiot light" comes on in the fuel gauge on your dash. So instead of fuel you pour in anti-fuel. Your telling the stomach to shutdown and make the small and large intestine do all their work AND the stomachs work too. Something they are not designed for. How much benefit comes from that?

The gasous sensation is the stomach gurgling that it needs more acid to do its job properly.... So give it that Betaine HCL and all of a sudden the relief is detectable.

By and large the whole anti-acid OTC is a good intentions "wrong tool" that's still perpetuated. Yes, there are some folks with other issues like the flap doesn't seal well or correctly anymore at the top. That's different situation. IBS is another altogether different beast as well..... Allergies are yet, another situation.

So don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Okie dokie smokey?
Gezzz! I better go take my blood pressure medication!:barnie

Hell, get 3 million. When the cops and paramedics arrive all they say is “Look what this dumb redneck did” and that will be the end of it. 🤣
Better hurry up though, I’ve already started.
The standard response is a confused look as you tell the officer, "I don't know what happened. All I remember is that the last thing he said was, "Here, hold my beer."

I so "know" that brand of cup & saucer too! Looks extremely familiar to our dishes..... (Giggles)

My morning "Fragment Froth" is altogether different From your.... It's "Fruit" based ....
Lemon, ginger, turmeric, & honey.
The Cup and saucer (Came from Denny's, or IHOP maybe):confused: :lau

I so "know" that brand of cup & saucer too! Looks extremely familiar to our dishes..... (Giggles)

My morning "Fragment Froth" is altogether different From your.... It's "Fruit" based ....
Lemon, ginger, turmeric, & honey.
Sounds intriguing ... but where does the "froth" come in?

But probably mighty sore. Those things burn in BOTH directions!
The secret it to sammich them down the hatch. So you’re not only pooing spicy I guess. I go thru an economy sized jar every month, I don’t recall the last spicy poo. I used to have them all the time, not after I learned that trick. Drinking the city water was worse. I seriously thought I had colorectal cancer or something at 22 yrs old. I broke up with my ex, moved across river to my moms where they got different water and my poops were not water. A couple weeks later it comes out that Pierres water had too much magnesium, that was even after this guy at the water treatment plant got caught not doing his job and gross sewage water was getting dumped into the river. I love the land of SD, the people there though, ESPECIALLY in Pierre. I I worked with this guy from Missouri, he called Pierre a Black-Hole. A bunch of freaking Karens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom