Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to get a Flowbee AND leave it long in the back? You know you’re describing a Mullet right? 🤣
Well, not exactly. As the details are scetchy on what other aspects of the haircut would intail. There is also:
The stove pipe
The high & tight
The Mcdreamy cut (type 2 or 3 depending on your POV)
The mod cut
The mohawk
The inverted mohawk
The Bob cut
The Shirley temple cut

Need I go on?

I’m still kicking!
  • I finished trimming in the outside of my backup AC.
  • burned trash
  • Loaded the dish washer
  • Unloaded 22 jugs of clorine from the car
I decided to put off the electrical work and chainsaw work for another day so I could do the most dangerous job yet. I’m going to cut my own hair.
Let see, very sharp scissors in close proximity to eyes, ears, nose and jugular vein.
I hope y’all have the insurance policy complete!
I have a scar on my ear from a scissors mishap.

Well, not exactly. As the details are scetchy on what other aspects of the haircut would intail. There is also:
The stove pipe
The high & tight
The mod cut
The mohawk
The inverted mohawk
The Bob cut
The Shirley temple cut

Need I go on?
The stove pipe
The high & tight
The mod cut
The mohawk
The inverted mohawk
The Bob cut
The Shirley temple cut

Need I go on?
Are you a hair stylist?

@Ursuline Chick
The top baculum is from the bob-tailed coon this morning.
Raccoon_baculum_U8094922_08-09-2020-001.jpg
Raccoon_X8092190_08-09-2020-001.jpg

The secret it to sammich them down the hatch. So you’re not only pooing spicy I guess. I go thru an economy sized jar every month, I don’t recall the last spicy poo. I used to have them all the time, not after I learned that trick. Drinking the city water was worse. I seriously thought I had colorectal cancer or something at 22 yrs old. I broke up with my ex, moved across river to my moms where they got different water and my poops were not water. A couple weeks later it comes out that Pierres water had too much magnesium, that was even after this guy at the water treatment plant got caught not doing his job and gross sewage water was getting dumped into the river. I love the land of SD, the people there though, ESPECIALLY in Pierre. I I worked with this guy from Missouri, he called Pierre a Black-Hole. A bunch of freaking Karens.
And it has a "Corn Palace" An entire building made of corn!🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom