Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are way off!! Lets have a contest to see if any of you get it. Just kidding...I wonder how many of you remember where I'm from. If no one remembers I'll tell you. But I will tell you that I come from a strenuous hiking region... :plbb 😅
Fine then if not this "North American Continent" then that leaves 2 really serious ranges to choose from.
Scandinavian
And
Himalayan

Well, not exactly. As the details are scetchy on what other aspects of the haircut would intail. There is also:
The stove pipe
The high & tight
The Mcdreamy cut (type 2 or 3 depending on your POV)
The mod cut
The mohawk
The inverted mohawk
The Bob cut
The Shirley temple cut

Need I go on?
I know what the rest of them are, but who in the cluck is "Bob" and what's his hair even look like?

No you wont. A conspiracy to commit a felony, is also considered a felony. 👮‍♂️ :lol:
We are NOT committing a felony ... we're simply taking out an insurance policy on a self-proclaimed klutz! Not really a felony ... not even a conspiracy ... just a group of friends cooperating to earn a little green! :lau

Good evening everyone!

1597006522166.png

(https://eu.usatoday.com/story/life/...-muppet-movie-blu-ray-exclusive-clip/2635835/)

Well, not exactly. As the details are scetchy on what other aspects of the haircut would intail. There is also:
The stove pipe
The high & tight
The Mcdreamy cut (type 2 or 3 depending on your POV)
The mod cut
The mohawk
The inverted mohawk
The Bob cut
The Shirley temple cut

Need I go on?
Yes, please do go on. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom