Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, sorry about that :oops:

And oh wow! :eek: I’ll definitely avoid them then! I wasn’t sure if they were all sexual like the cup one or not. Cause some stuff can be disturbing without that. Like alien dude 😂 but now that I know they are too, I’ll avoid them.

I don’t think anyone is offended though. Maybe curious 😂🤣 but I’m not curious anymore. 🤢🤮
Curiosity killed the cat...

And scarred Kathy for life.

"Oh trust me, you do not want to know."
See how annoying that is?
Nah, just kidding. They are all disturbing/shocking/disgusting sexual acts and are not worth your time. I watched them many years ago only because I knew it would mess me up. If I offended anyone by saying the titles then I sincerely apologise.
Crap, now you have me curious! I wonder if can get anymore warped than I already am?
🧐

I’ll start. I usually drink about 4 cups of coffee in the morning. Back when energy drinks first came out, I missed the news flash. I got to one of my stores one day and saw this new drink in the cooler. Looked good so I drank one. It was good, so I drank another one. When the caffeine hit me on top of my usual 4 cups of coffee, GOOD LORD!! I asked a manager what those two drinks were, he said, “YOU DRANK TWO!!!“.
I just went on home and self medicated the rest of the day. That’s the first and last time I’ve tried any type of energy drink. I’ll stick to coffee, thanks.
And then you came crashing down, I''m sure of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom