Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll start. I usually drink about 4 cups of coffee in the morning. Back when energy drinks first came out, I missed the news flash. I got to one of my stores one day and saw this new drink in the cooler. Looked good so I drank one. It was good, so I drank another one. When the caffeine hit me on top of my usual 4 cups of coffee, GOOD LORD!! I asked a manager what those two drinks were, he said, “YOU DRANK TWO!!!“.
I just went on home and self medicated the rest of the day. That’s the first and last time I’ve tried any type of energy drink. I’ll stick to coffee, thanks.
You all and your coffee...I dont drink even one cup in the morning and I survive. Those energy drinks scare me...who knows how much junk they've got in them?

Do

Jar guy was horrendous. I was like 15 when that surfaced.
I think I was like 14 so similar age and 13 for the cup one but I didn’t watch either of them so I don’t really remember them. I just know people were talking about them and the jar one was kind of like a copy or parody or something of the other one? Cause it had a similar title if I recall.

You all and your coffee...I dont drink even one cup in the morning and I survive. Those energy drinks scare me...who knows how much junk they've got in them?
Same although I was drinking tea for a little while but recently stopped haha I don’t do energy drinks though.

:lau This one might be hard for me but I will try 😂🤣 how about we never talk about that Daddy Long Neck/alien looking dude again!? 😂🤣 I might go delete that post 😂🤣 also that ketchup chugging lady!!! I’m good never talking about either of those ever again :lau :th
I agree with the Slenderman...horrors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom