Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this unicorn talk reminds me of these hilarious socks I saw at the dollar store the other day. :lau

F0B9D421-603E-4EEE-8855-6E6BD54DC658.jpeg

Really random question, but you are adults and helpful for the most part. Does anybody have a good way to get rid of pimples? I normally dont break out like this, but I've been fighting for the past three or four months. I think it's the mask I have to wear at work.
It's the mask. About the only thing you can do is wash your face really well and maybe use an astringent at night to tighten hings back up. If you perspire a lot, can you wash your face during the day at all? That may help.

Slenderman is so scary 😂🤣 I don’t even know though... is it like a movie or video game or? Or is it more like Bigfoot where people think it’s real? 😂
He was invented by a used on SomethingAwful forums for a horror Photoshop contest.
From there he was adopted by the CreepyPasta fanbase, which is a website dedicated to user submitted short horror stories. Eventually a video game was made that became insanely popular, which is how most people know him.

He was invented by a used on SomethingAwful forums for a horror Photoshop contest.
From there he was adopted by the CreepyPasta fanbase, which is a website dedicated to user submitted short horror stories. Eventually a video game was made that became insanely popular, which is how most people know him.
He makes an appearance in horror movies from time to time. That's how I know him.

Slit the skin, cut the baculum off at both ends making sure to only cut flesh and not the bone. I then boil it until the flesh will pull away from the bone. If it is desired to be whiter, a week of soaking in a 10% H2O2 solution will bleach it nicely. Do not use actual bleach. If the hide was in season, I would take the whole hide. Out of season the hide isn't worth anything. If it is marginal, I will harvest the tail.
I've known some people in my time who would have greatly benefited from that procedure. Too bad it wasn't legal to perform on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom