Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real Kelsey if you post three songs...I'm not going to listen to all three. I may click on one but I will not click on all three.
And that’s fine, that’s your choice. Still don’t need to say it every time though 😂🤣🤦‍♀️ Especially since I already know you skip a lot of my shit 😂🤣 not new info 😜

And that’s fine, that’s your choice. Still don’t need to say it every time though 😂🤣🤦‍♀️ Especially since I already know you skip a lot of my shit 😂🤣 not new info 😜
She gave you good advice. If you want to link songs, do it one song in one post at a time. Don't put them all i9n the same post.

She gave you good advice. If you want to link songs, do it one song in one post at a time. Don't put them all i9n the same post.
Isn’t that more annoying though?? You guys are always telling me not to post a million posts in a row :confused: I think she just doesn’t listen to them because of the time factor not because they’re in the same post but :confused: would a spoiler work??

Isn’t that more annoying though?? You guys are always telling me not to post a million posts in a row :confused: I think she just doesn’t listen to them because of the time factor not because they’re in the same post but :confused: would a spoiler work??
So don't post them all in a row. Wait a little while before posting another one.

So don't post them all in a row. Wait a little while before posting another one.
I don’t usually think that far ahead 😂🤣 I just find a couple I like and post them and then move on but I’ll try this hahah although I feel like that’d be even more annoying even spread out??? Cause it’d be like I’m constantly posting music the entire night? Wouldn’t one post with a spoiler be better or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom