Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever grown it yourself? If you want to try, keep it in a big pot and harvest it ALL except one root. Otherwise, it takes over everything!
Oh - and if you want it really strong, when it gets about 10 inches tall, break the stems (bent over until they snap, but don't take them off. The plant will heal itself, getting stronger tasting roots at the same time When there's enough new growth to sustain the roots, you can remove the dead/dying leaves. That makes the root REALLY pungent ... and the method works the same way for onions.
Mannnn. These has been several tidbits recipe wise that have floated across this thread today........

Maybe we ought to have a foodie/green thumb thread to link 'em all to.....???

This week's party theme might just have to be another letter.
My I make a request, or at least a suggestion?
For this week
A) no vowel
B) try to find a letter that doesn't actually start a profain /bad word?
C) if your stuck on a couple or a few, make a poll *and don't change it mid stream* you can easily use the runner up next week.

I guarantee you nobody listen to all three songs in that post.

No one has the time to listen to three songs just post one.
Yet they have the time to make 20 million posts about how much time they don’t have ;)😜😂❤️

Seriously though, I don’t really care if people do or don’t listen. I was just trying to change the subject from whatever nasty one it was on before 😂🤣 which seems to have been effective 😂🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom