Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, thought you said you'd bought one.
I did. It was for my father when he was still alive. He died in 2000 which means I bought it in the '90s. Even if I could remember what I paid for it, the prices on things in the '90s on such an item should not equate with the prices today.

Not unwise, that would be. ;)
I would probably suck at it 😂🤣 I do want to at least take a self defense course or something though. Although I think I’ve seen enough TV to be able to handle myself 😂🤣😜 not really though. I know it’s probably way different. But if all else fails, I’ll just kick em 😂

Diabetics should eat often.
I've recently been having two meals a day -- large meals, granted, but still two.
I haven't had any issues recently with my blood sugar dipping between meals -- if anything, it rises. I'm bumping up the Lantus -- hopefully, it'll help.
I just... don'tusually get around to eating thrice per day. I get distracted, or I'm just not hungry.
Gonna be honest, I feel like I'm kind of messed up right now... I have the attention span of a concussed sparrow, and it makes me feel bad when I fall behind on things or forget stuff.
Blegh. Self-directed rant over, sorry that you guys had to suffer through that. Don't mind me.
How have you all been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom